[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Core reviewer update proposal

Sullivan, Jon Paul JonPaul.Sullivan at hp.com
Tue May 5 16:40:35 UTC 2015

Hi James, I have been moved away from tripleo, so it would make sense to remove me from the cd-admins and core reviewer of tripleo.  Thanks,

Thanks,
Jon-Paul Sullivan ☺ Cloud Services - @hpcloud

Postal Address: Hewlett-Packard Galway Limited, Ballybrit Business Park, Galway.
Registered Office: Hewlett-Packard Galway Limited, 63-74 Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2.
Registered Number: 361933

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error you should delete it from your system immediately and advise the sender.

To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated, you should consider this message and attachments as "HP CONFIDENTIAL".