[openstack-dev] [opentack-dev][meetings] Proposing changes in Rally meetings

Mikhail Dubov mdubov at mirantis.com
Tue May 5 15:22:47 UTC 2015

Hi Rally team,

as mentioned in another message from me in this list, we have decided to
use the meeting time on Wednesdays at 14:00 UTC for our *usual weekly
meeting in #openstack-meeting*. As for the release meeting, we wil hold it
just before the main meeting, weekly on Wednesdays at 13:30 UTC in
*#openstack-rally*.

Best regards,
Mikhail Dubov

Engineering OPS