[openstack-dev] [pbr] pbr-release includes oslo-core?

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon May 4 22:59:55 UTC 2015

Clark and I spotted this when releasing 0.11 - pbr-release, the group
of folk that can cut a release, includes oslo-release (expected) and
also unexpectedly oslo-core.
https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/387,members

This means that folk that are olso-core, but can't release regular
libraries can release the one special-case library in oslo (pbr,
because setup_requires) - this doesn't make sense to me or Clark :).

Anyone with insight please shout out now, if we don't hear anything
back justifying this, I'll remove oslo-core from pbr-release later
this week.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>