[openstack-dev] os-ansible-deplpoyment has released Kilo

Daniel Comnea comnea.dani at gmail.com
Mon May 4 20:49:44 UTC 2015

Hey Kevin,

Let me add more info:

1) trying to understand if there is any support for baremetal provisioning
(e.g setup the UCS manager if using UCS blades etc, dump the OS on it). I
don't care if is Ironic or PXE/ Kickstart or Foreman etc
2) deployments on baremetal without the use of LXC containers (stick with
default VM instances)

Dani