[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [tc] Who is allowed to vote for TC candidates

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri May 1 22:21:18 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Adam Lawson's message of 2015-05-01 14:50:33 -0700:
> I purposely didn't email the general mailing list since I didn't want to
> cross-post, hard to have these discussions across verticals and choosing
> one list = hearing one community - those subscribed to the developer
> mailing list.

I didn't notice that you had cross-posted this time, so my reply only
went to the operators list:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-operators/2015-May/006860.html

Let's pick a list before continuing the discussion. Maybe it's
sufficient to link to this discussion on the operator's list, since most
of the discussion is already in the archives here?

Doug