[openstack-dev] [tc] Who is allowed to vote for TC candidates

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Fri May 1 01:06:29 UTC 2015

I think it's easy to quantify a code contributor since we have systems that
monitor activity - who contributed, what they contributed and when. But we
don't have a system that monitors operator activity and honestly, that's
the question mark for which I really don't have any answers. That might be
our first hurdle - how define the difference between a causal user making
remarks on the mailing lists and someone who works with the technology and
engages. We'd have to quantify them differently somehow.

Maybe attending an operators meeting would qualify someone to vote?