[openstack-dev] [nova] Hierarchical Multitenancy quotas

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue Mar 31 19:41:39 UTC 2015

The blueprint for this work appears to be
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/nested-quota-driver-api
which shows it didn't make it into Nova in Kilo.

Looking at the reviews, I agree they didn't get enough attention, but
there isn't a lot that we can do about that right now. We can revisit
this in Liberty.

Michael

Rackspace Australia