[openstack-dev] [Neutron] initial OVN testing

George Shuklin george.shuklin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 17:09:28 UTC 2015

If that thing will have worked,  I'll owe you a beer. Every time I debug
OVS-neutron issues I want to cry. All that constant 'exec ovs-vsctl'
stuff driving me mad because of the underengineering and overall
inefficiency.

I will definitively try it on 'reallife lab installation' with few
compute hosts.