[openstack-dev] [horizon][all] Missing XStatic-Angular-Irdragndrop: CI Check/Gate pipelines currently stuck due to a bad dependency creeping in the system.

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Tue Mar 31 08:52:59 UTC 2015

Greetings,

Our gate is currently stuck. Or better, all the jobs that depend on
horizon, which depends on XStatic-Angular-Irdragndrop>=1.0.2.1 (or
better XStatic-Angular-lrdragndrop).

Apparently, what caused this was a typo in the previous name of this
project. After the rename[0], which happened in order to allow the
packager to properly upload the package, we ended up with all gates
failing due to a missing package on pypi[1].

There's a patch proposing the rename[2], which requires urgent
attention. A new release of this library might be required besides the
update of our global-requirements.

I believe the horizon team is already aware of this issue, I hope
we'll be able to fix it asap. Although, this might require some dark
magic.

Flavio

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/167798/
[1] http://logs.openstack.org/93/164893/4/gate/gate-tempest-dsvm-redis-zaqar/a04779e/logs/devstacklog.txt.gz#_2015-03-31_06_57_46_107