[openstack-dev] [Nova][Neutron] Status of the nova-network to Neutron migration work

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Mar 30 14:06:04 UTC 2015

On 03/30/2015 09:25 AM, Assaf Muller wrote:

> [...]
That is the nature of development.

Let's also note that is patchset 1 of a patch marked work in progress.

If we start to make decisions about whether or not a direction is a
reasonable direction on a patch which is expected to fail this early in
the development process we serious injure our ability to foster development.

Please understand and respect the development process prior to expecting
others to make decisions prematurely.

Thank you,
Anita.