[openstack-dev] [QA] How will Tempest discover/run tests migrated to specific projects?

Boris Pavlovic bpavlovic at mirantis.com
Mon Mar 30 13:44:23 UTC 2015

Rohan,

In Rally we are going to automate this work extending rally verify command.
You can read here in more details:
http://boris-42.me/rally-verfiy-as-the-control-plane-for-gabbi-tempest-in-tree-functional-tests/

As well, you are welcome to take a part in spec discussion here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/166487/

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic