[openstack-dev] [Fuel] fuel-dev-tools repo

Przemyslaw Kaminski pkaminski at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 27 07:34:42 UTC 2015

Hello,

In accordance with the consensus that was reached on the ML I've set up
the fuel-dev-tools repository [1]. It will be the target repo to merge
my 2 private repos [2] and [3] (I don't think it's necessary to set up 2
different repos for this now). The core reviewers are the fuel-core
group. I needed core permissions to set things up and merged a
Cookiecutter patchset [4] to test things. After that I revoked my core
permissions leaving only the fuel-core team.

P.

[1] https://github.com/stackforge/fuel-dev-tools
[2] https://github.com/stackforge/fuel-dev-tools
[3] https://github.com/CGenie/vagrant-fuel-dev