[openstack-dev] [Nova][cells] Meeting time change

Sylvain Bauza sylvain.bauza at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 19:20:23 UTC 2015

Le 26 mars 2015 17:20, "Andrew Laski" <andrew.laski at rackspace.com> a écrit :

> Daylight saving time has made it so that the 2200UTC meeting time is
fairly inconvenient for a few of us and the 2100UTC timeslot is open so
we're going to shift the meeting up by an hour.  I have already spoken with
many of the people in regular attendance at the meetings so this should
come as little surprise.  See you all next week at 2100!

Nice, thank you on behalf of EU people ;-)