[openstack-dev] [cinder] Deadline For Volume Drivers to Be Readded

Erlon Cruz sombrafam at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:38:00 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

The majority of the CIs don't run all 304 tests mostly because of these
tempest problems. I remember there was a list in the Thirdparty CI Wiki
with the common tests that used to fails to everyone, or at least most of
people.  IMO its better to have a more consistent CI than CIs with full
coverage giving lots of false negatives. Don't how much of the tests from
that list are fixed on tempest but we should bring that list up again and
reconsider to have the list of 'known to fail' tests.

Our HBSD drivers are only running 211 because we remove the snapshots tests
that were failing due a  patch that broken our driver.