[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra][cinder] Could you please re-consider Oracle ZFS/SA Cinder drivers (iSCSI and NFS)

Diem Tran diem.tran at oracle.com
Thu Mar 26 17:28:24 UTC 2015

Hi Mike, The CI has been adjusted to run 304 tests since 3/24/2015
evening:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:%22Oracle+ZFSSA+CI%22,n,z

Here are examples of recent success runs:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/167080/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/165763/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/166823/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/166689/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/167366/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/166164/

We delayed our response until now because we want to get proofs of
success runs and make sure our CI complies with the requirements. We
believe it does now.

Thank you for your contribution and effort in keeping us updated on this
matter.

Diem.