[openstack-dev] [cinder] FCoE support in openstack

Boring, Walter walter.boring at hp.com
Thu Mar 26 16:38:50 UTC 2015

Hi rujing,
  When we implemented FC in Cinder and Nova, we had tested FCoE against the nova and cinder code we implemented and it just worked.
As far as what nova sees in terms of volumes showing up in /dev/disk/by-path, and the HBA’s, there was no difference.   If you test it and find
issues, please file bugs and assign them to me.   I’m available on irc as the nickname ‘hemna’.   I typically hang out in the #openstack-cinder
channel.

Cheers,
Walt