[openstack-dev] [Murano] Roadmap for Liberty (specs & blueprints)

Serg Melikyan smelikyan at mirantis.com
Thu Mar 26 13:13:28 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Kilo cycle is almost finished, and we are ready to accept specs &
blueprints for Liberty.

I would like to mention that our experiment with murano-specs is
considered fairly successful, therefore starting from Liberty every
blueprint for a new feature should be proposed with a spec submitted
to murano-specs [1].

In case when some feature that you've proposed to Kilo was not
implemented, but spec was approved, please move your spec to
'specs/liberty' directory and mention in commit message that spec was
already approved.

We are going to start reviewing new features from the next weekly
meeting (March 31, 2015, 17:00 UTC, #openstack-meeting-alt on
FreeNode).

P.S. I would like to encourage you to send e-mail to mailing list if
you would like to discuss some particular feature with community.

Reference:
[1] https://github.com/stackforge/murano-specs

--
Serg Melikyan, Senior Software Engineer at Mirantis, Inc.
http://mirantis.com | smelikyan at mirantis.com