[openstack-dev] [tc] Group Based Policy project proposal

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:56:07 UTC 2015

Hi All,

The GBP PTL elections [1] were completed earlier, hence we have
removed the GBP project proposal [2] from WIP (originally posted on
March 5th).

We would request the TC to take note and consider this proposal during
the next meeting. The team will be happy to answer questions and
provide more information via ML, and/or IRC on the #openstack-gbp
channel.

Thanks,
~Sumit, IRC: SumitNaiksatam
(on behalf of GBP-team).