[openstack-dev] [openstack][Mistral] DSL improvements - certain and incubating

Dmitri Zimine dzimine at stackstorm.com
Wed Mar 25 16:41:02 UTC 2015

Folks,

we are discussing DSL improvements, based on Mistral field use and lessons learned.

Please join: comment on the document welcome, extra ideas, preferably based on your experience writing Mistral workflows.

The summary is in the doc, it contains two sections:

1) certain improvements, which we have complete clarity, agreed, and just need to do
2) incubating: ideas with more or less clear use case, where we however do not have a certain, agreed solution.

https://docs.google.com/a/stackstorm.com/document/d/1Gy6V9YBt8W4llyErO_itHetkF1oNYv4ka-_5LdFKA18/edit

Regards,
Dmitri.