[openstack-dev] Cinder Review Inbox Was RE: Cinder Third-Party CI: what next? (was Re: [cinder] Request exemption for removal of NetApp FC drivers (no voting CI))

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 20:49:19 UTC 2015

On 19:38 Tue 24 Mar     , Asselin, Ramy wrote:
> Changing the topic.
>
> Mike Perez did include a Cinder Review Inbox link on the main Cinder Wiki
> page.
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cinder#Resources
>
> Not sure how many people/cores use that link but that could be a step towards
> what you’re asking for.
> The query should probably be proposed to http://git.openstack.org/cgit/stackforge/gerrit-dash-creator/tree/dashboards
>
> Ramy

Yes thanks Ramy. That's exactly what this dashboard helps with and has existed
since January. I brought it up at the Cinder midcycle meetup, multiple times in
meetings, reviewathons, etc. I was letting it sit and have people try it out
before proposing to see if anyone had feedback. Since it has been sitting for
a while without feedback, I'll go ahead and propose it.

--
Mike Perez