[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Meters vs. Metrics

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Tue Mar 24 18:43:46 UTC 2015

Can we keep it consistent ? The APIs have meter in them, so do the CLIs so we should really stick to that convention.

If Gnocchi is using metrics, I feel it should change to use meters or a V3 API proposed that changes it all.

Projects and Tenants still cause such massive confusion for the end user, let's not do it again. Saying they are equivalent does not stop the confusion and support effort when people say that the form allows them to create a project but they want a tenant.

Tim