[openstack-dev] [neutron] FF and our march towards the RC

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Tue Mar 24 17:12:58 UTC 2015

Folks:

I've gone through the BPs granted an FFE and I have our RC-1 setup now [1].
Please note that the BPs in there all need to merge by the dates specified
in the BP in Launchpad. Most are by next Tuesday, March 31. But the LBaaS
drivers need to go in by Friday. If these BPs don't land by then, they'll
be out of Kilo. We need a solid 2 weeks to work on bugs that crop up as
we're testing Neutron Kilo.

I'll be working the bug list next. If you feel a bug should be a release
candidate, target it to RC1 for now.

Core Reviewers: Please be cautious about merging code at this point. When
in doubt, find me in #openstack-neutron.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] https://launchpad.net/neutron/+milestone/kilo-rc1