[openstack-dev] Cinder Third-Party CI: what next? (was Re: [cinder] Request exemption for removal of NetApp FC drivers (no voting CI))

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Mon Mar 23 21:51:02 UTC 2015

I’d like to suggest that the myriad wiki pages and spreadsheets for Third Party CI also be consolidated to a more manageable count.  Just looking for maintainers contact, you can find information (often conflicting) in Stackalytics, on the ThirdPartyDrivers page, on the Cinder PTL’s google doc and who knows where else for the Neutron maintainers.  Even finding which tests to run takes linking through a number of Cinder wiki pages.

The teams have done a great job documenting a process that started out as lore, but I think the beginning of L would be a great time to revisit and reorganize the documentation for clarity, conciseness and single locations (version controlled) of critical information.

--Rocky