[openstack-dev] [Oslo][TaskFlow] Proposal for new core reviewer (min pae)

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Mar 23 20:58:31 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Joshua Harlow's message of 2015-03-23 10:40:09 -0700:
> Greetings all stackers,
>
> I propose that we add Min Pae[1] to the taskflow-core team[2].
>
> Min has been actively contributing to taskflow for a while now, both in
> helping prove taskflow out (by being a user via the project that he is
> using it in @ https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cue) and helping with the
> review load when he can. He has provided quality reviews and is doing an
> awesome job with the various taskflow concepts and helping make taskflow
> the best library it can be!
>
> Overall I think he would make a great addition to the core review team.
>
> Please respond with +1/-1.
>
> Thanks much!

Min Pae's review stats look a little low, but after talking with Josh
I'm comfortable with the amount of discussion and helping that has
happened outside of existing reviews.

The usual process is to give nominations a week to collect comments, so
let's do that.

Doug