[openstack-dev] [api][neutron] Best API for generating subnets from pool

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Mon Mar 23 18:25:53 UTC 2015

An integer index doesn't do it for me.  Maybe I'm the only one.

It is part of an IP address.  It isn't a new concept to think about
the network and host parts of an IP address separately.  Why would we
change the notation from dotted quad (ipv4) to integer just because we
mask out the network part?  Am I alone in this?

Carl