[openstack-dev] [nova] Revert "objects: introduce numa topology limits objects"

Nikola Đipanov ndipanov at redhat.com
Mon Mar 23 10:14:02 UTC 2015

I'd really like the following commit reverted:

  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/137817/

I am really sorry it got in as I have -1ed it several times for the same
reason (I _really_ hate using the -2 hammer - we're all adults here
after all).

My reasoning for it is quite simple and is outlined in the revert patch
commit message:

  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/166767/

The reason for bringing this up on the email thread is that as a result
we need to downgrade the RPC that has technically been released (k-3).

Let me know what you think.
N.