[openstack-dev] [infra] git review

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Sun Mar 22 13:23:57 UTC 2015

On 03/22/2015 03:33 AM, Gary Kotton wrote:
> Hi,
> Any idea when this will be up and running again:
>

> gkotton at ubuntu:~/nova$ git review
>
> Problem running 'git remote update gerrit'
>
> Fetching gerrit
>
> ssh: connect to host review.openstack.org port 29418: Network is unreachable

> Please make sure you have the correct access rights
>
> and the repository exists.
>
> error: Could not fetch gerrit
>
> Thanks
> Gary

Hi Gary:

We updated the os that gerrit runs on yesterday, changing the server to
do so.

This post explains the details:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2015-February/002425.html

If you are behind a firewall and haven't changed the firewall rules you
may be experiencing a problem.

We posted the email almost 6 weeks ago to give folks time to change
their firewall rules so as to avoid issues.

Let us know if what you are experiencing is not explained by the above
linked mailing list post.

Thanks,
Anita.