[openstack-dev] [cinder] May you reconsider about huawei driver?

liuxinguo liuxinguo at huawei.com
Sat Mar 21 03:00:47 UTC 2015

Yes, currently our CI is not stable now, but it is really reporting, and have a look at all the other CI’s report, I think some of them are really not stable too.

The server of "review.openstack.org" is located at the United States (U.S.) and the network is really not good between our CI and the review server.

Till now we are really working hard for this and our CI will be moved to a more stable network soon.

·         And we really have a whole test team to test our drivers out side of the CI, maybe more strict than the tests in CI.
·
Thanks Walt