[openstack-dev] [cinder] May you reconsider about huawei driver?

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 18:27:40 UTC 2015

On 09:41 Fri 20 Mar     , Jay S. Bryant wrote:
> Mike,
>
> Looks like this removal may have been a mistake.  We should readdress.

This was not a mistake. As Walt has mentioned that CI run failed anyways. Also
if you take a look at Huawei's CI reporting history, it's not that often AND
not reliable [1].

This is not satisfactory meeting the requirements. If we're saying they're
having networking issues from January to now, this really sounds like to me it
was *not* a priority.

[1] - https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:+huawei-ci+project:openstack/cinder,n,z

--
Mike Perez