[openstack-dev] [murano] PTL elections

Sergey Lukjanov slukjanov at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 20 10:21:17 UTC 2015

Hi John,

Murano isn't official project and so we've started the election process
earlier, you could see dates in the first email in this thread. There was
only one candidate, so, voting itself was bypassed.

till 05:59 UTC March 17, 2015: Open candidacy to PTL positions
March 17, 2015 - 1300 UTC March 24, 2015: PTL elections

The link [1] was an example of how it was going a year ago (April 2014),
probably I've used bad wording :(

The another link in my initial mail specifies the time frame for current
Murano PTL election:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Murano/PTL_Elections_Kilo_Liberty

Thanks.