[openstack-dev] [UX] contribution

Liz Blanchard lsurette at redhat.com
Tue Mar 17 17:51:47 UTC 2015

Hi Luke,

Thanks for your interest in OpenStack UX!

Piet - would you be able to add Luke to the OpenStack Invision account? After you are added you will be able to see and comment on any designs we’ve posted so far for review. You can of course post any of your own designs for review as well.

With respect to poking around at Horizon, you might want to try out trystack.org. I’ve had a great experience with this once my Facebook account was hooked up for authentication.

We haven’t been running the weekly meetings on Mondays as there hasn’t been a lot of activity to cover, but I encourage you to attend the weekly Horizon meetings to become familiar with some of the development topics.[1]

Please feel free to join the #openstack-ux channel on freenode and ping me (lblanchard) if you have any specific questions!

Best,
Liz

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Horizon