[openstack-dev] Barbican : Usage of public_key, private_key and private_key_passphrase under RSA type Container

Asha Seshagiri asha.seshagiri at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 22:29:17 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Lastly , I would like to know whether the predefined secret names
"private_key”,
“public_key”, and “private_key_passphrase” in RSA containers  has any
logical relation with the secret reference.

For ex : If the name of the secret is private_key , should the secret_ref
be necessarily a private_key .Does the  same thing holds good  with the
public key as well.

What is private_key_passpharse and what is the difference between
private_key and private_key_passpharse ?
It would be great if anyone could help me on this .
Thanks in advance !
--
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Asha Seshagiri*