[openstack-dev] [Glance] Kilo Feature Freeze Exception (FFE) Candidates.

Nikhil Komawar nikhil.komawar at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Mar 16 18:59:48 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Please consider this announcement as an added awareness note for the status of Kilo (k-3) development. [1] shows the lists of features that we intend to land into Kilo-3.

The candidates for FFE are:

  *   Artifacts [2]
  *   Catalog Index Service [3]
  *   Policy Enforcer strengthening [4]

Sorting enhancements [5] is waiting on client only reviews so that does not need a FFE.

Also, please note that the specs are not approved until major concerns have been sorted out. So, if you feel concerned that your spec isn't approved yet, please talk to one of the active Glance drivers (or any other member). We've been reviewing code and spec in parallel to avoid delays/getting stuck on 'gotchas' [6].

If you've any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me!

[1] https://launchpad.net/glance/+milestone/kilo-3

[2] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/glance/+spec/artifact-repository

[3] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/glance/+spec/catalog-index-service

[4] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/glance/+spec/pass-targets-to-policy-enforcer