[openstack-dev] [oslo][horizon][infra] oslo.policy in django-openstack-auth fails with stable/juno global requirement check

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 02:53:07 UTC 2015

Thanks Doug,

It is a good direction to have the stable branches for all libraries.
It seems better that I wait for adopting oslo.policy in django-openstack-auth.

In the current infra, a library specified in LIBS_FROM_GIT will be installed
even if its version does not match global-requirement (for example,
even if global-requirement requires <=1.1.9,  dev version of library which
is newer than 1.1.9 will be installed and leads to global-requirement failure.
It seems the version check is not so easy and seems better to wait
stable/xxxx branches are created

Akihiro

Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com>