[openstack-dev] FW: [nova] readout from Philly Operators Meetup

Sajeesh Cimson Sasi sajeesh.cs at cern.ch
Thu Mar 12 17:49:33 UTC 2015

Hi Salvatore,
                   We had a short discussion on Hierarchical quota management in nova  somewhere in December. The spec was approved ,but the code couldn't make it to Kilo. I am trying to get it merged in Liberty. Implementation is over. Only test cases are pending.
       I have resubmitted the specs for L release.
                   https://review.openstack.org/160605
                   Kindly have a look at it.
                  You had told about quota management via oslo and storing quota values in keystone.Whether any progress has happened towards that direction ?
                        best regards
                           sajeesh