[openstack-dev] [nova] need input on possible API change for bug #1420848

Christopher Yeoh cbkyeoh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 14:09:18 UTC 2015

FWIW I think we need to consider that the API is completely froxen for the
V2 API (so this freeze does not apply to v2.1 microversions) except under
very serious circumstances and only very high priority bug fixes and only
apply this to a suitable microversion bump. We really want to get rid of
the V2 API code asap anyway.  You can after all request a version number of
a per method basis as long as you are talking to v2.1. So the only forced
upgrade is the v2->v2.1 transition and those apis should be identical