[openstack-dev] [Murano] PTL Candidacy

Serg Melikyan smelikyan at mirantis.com
Wed Mar 11 10:01:29 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

I'd like to announce my candidacy as PTL for Murano [1].

I was handling PTL responsibilities in this release cycle so far,
after Ruslan Kamaldinov (who was handling them in Juno cycle) hand
over them to me on OpenStack Summit in Paris. I am working on Murano
since it's kick-off two years ago [2][3].

As a PTL of Murano I'll continue my work on making Murano better with
each day and become project of choice for building own Application
Catalogs & Marketplaces for private & public clouds on OpenStack. I
will focus on building great environment for contributors and work on
relationships built around the project itself not only around the
features needed by contributors.

[1] http://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Murano
[2] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/murano/90
[3] http://stackalytics.com/?
release=kilo&metric=commits&project_type=stackforge&module=murano-group

--
Serg Melikyan, Senior Software Engineer at Mirantis, Inc.
http://mirantis.com | smelikyan at mirantis.com