[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] v2 vendor drivers

Doug Wiegley dougwig at parksidesoftware.com
Tue Mar 10 17:08:24 UTC 2015

Hi all,

LBaaS v2 is going out in Kilo, and we have quite a few vendor drivers ready to merge, but most are waiting for the tempest tests/job to be done before they can satisfy their third-party CI requirements.  Because that job is likely to be done so close to FF for Kilo, I am proposing that we begin merging vendor drivers for lbaas v2 with the following guidelines:

- There must be a CI from that vendor posting in the neutron-lbaas repo, running either the v1 tempest suite, or installing devstack/v2 and exiting.
- The CI *must* start running the lbaas v2 tempest jobs within 1 week of the openstack lbaasv2 job merging and voting in the neutron-lbaas gate.

I expect that vendor CIs can start modeling their jobs after the experimental tempest job [1] within the next few days (depends on how long the experimental queue takes to run a few times.)

Thanks,
doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/161432/