[openstack-dev] [heat] Unknown resource OS::Heat::ScaledResource

Zane Bitter zbitter at redhat.com
Tue Mar 10 17:04:55 UTC 2015

On 10/03/15 12:26, Manickam, Kanagaraj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I observed in one of the patch mentioned below, OS::Heat::ScaledResource
> is reported as unknown, could anyone help here to resolve the issue. Thanks.
>
> http://logs.openstack.org/76/157376/8/check/check-heat-dsvm-functional-mysql/c9a1be3/logs/screen-h-eng.txt.gz
>

>   reports OS::Heat::ScaledResource as unknown

Some more context for anyone looking at this:

* The resource type mapping is stored in the environment (for all
autoscaling group nested stacks).
* The error is happening when deleting the autoscaling group - i.e. upon
the environment
* https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157376/8 is the patch in question,
which is changing the way the environment is stored (evidently incorrectly)

cheers,
Zane.