[openstack-dev] [murano] how can deploy environment with useEnvironmentNerwork=false

Ekaterina Chernova efedorova at mirantis.com
Tue Mar 10 09:59:19 UTC 2015

Hi Choe!

Why do you want to set this option to false?
In that way new instance will not be connected to the environment network.

Do you have any issues with the deployment?

If you still want to try the deployment without handling networks by
default,
you need to set default value of specified  parameter to 'false' here
<https://github.com/stackforge/murano/blob/master/meta/io.murano/Classes/resources/Instance.yaml>
[1] and re-import murano core library.

You can contact us at #murano channel.

[1] -