[openstack-dev] [nova][api] Microversions. And why do we need API extensions for new API functionality?

Alex Xu soulxu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 08:46:40 UTC 2015

I have done the first version, follow this discussion I separated them into
two patches:

1. The discussion about eliminated extension:
https://review.openstack.org/162912

2. The discussion about modularity:
https://review.openstack.org/162913

After begin the write....found I loss some confidence for my English and
view. So please feel free to comment and update the doc to add your thought
and your view, and add yourself as co-author.(If you feel hopeless, you
also can start new one)

Thanks
Alex