[openstack-dev] [tooz] 1.0 goals

Joshua Harlow harlowja at outlook.com
Mon Mar 9 18:54:48 UTC 2015

So another idea.

I know kazoo has/had the following:

https://github.com/python-zk/kazoo/pull/141

"Add shared locks and revocable shared lock support"

It might be nice if tooz had support for that (the kazoo PR was rejected
since there just wasn't enough maintainers in the kazoo project to
support it, that hopefully can be different this time around if that PR
is fixed up...);

It might be nice if most of the tooz drivers had a similar feature...

Would people find that useful?

-Josh