[openstack-dev] [api] metadata and tagging guidelines up for review

Miguel Grinberg miguel.s.grinberg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 18:22:22 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I would like to invite you to review the guidelines for metadata and
tagging that I proposed to the API-WG. Links:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/141229/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/155620/

The idea with these guidelines is to come up with a set of recommendations
to be used going forward. This is not an attempt to describe the current
state of things, since that would be impossible due to the inconsistencies
in the implementations across projects.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss these proposals, feel
free to do it here, or else find me on our shiny new #openstack-api channel
(my nick is miguelgrinberg).

Thanks,

Miguel