[openstack-dev] [tooz] 1.0 goals

Joshua Harlow harlowja at outlook.com
Mon Mar 9 15:28:36 UTC 2015

Let's do it,

One that I can think of off the top of my head would be to have
`join_group` and associated functions have the ability to automatically
create the group if it does not exist already (instead of raising a
error and then having the user deal with the failure themselves).

I'm also thinking we might want to have better docs on the supported
features of each backend/driver; as not all of them are fully functional
(and may never be?) and we should make sure people are aware of this
(from the docs, not by reading the code).

-Josh