[openstack-dev] [QA] Tempest Configuration Guide

Matthew Treinish mtreinish at kortar.org
Mon Mar 9 14:56:51 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to mention that in the past couple of weeks we've started an
effort to write some documentation to explain common aspects of tempest
configuration. The current version of the doc can be found here:

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/tempest/configuration.html

Right now there is only an explanation of how to configure authentication, but
it would be great if we could expand this to cover more aspects of Tempest
configuration. Hopefully, we can grow this doc to be a good starting point for
people who are trying to hand configure tempest.

I've created an etherpad so we can track the work to improve this guide here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tempest-configuration-doc

If anyone wants to help with expanding this guide just add a line on the
etherpad for the section you're planning on adding.

Thanks,

-Matt Treinish