[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [all][qa][gabbi][rally][tempest] Extend "rally verfiy" to unify work with Gabbi, Tempest and all in-tree functional tests

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:05:39 UTC 2015

Boris,

1. Suppose a project say Nova wants to enable this Rally Integration
for its functional tests, what does that project have to do? (other
than the existing well defined tox targets)
2. Is there a "test" project with Gabbi based tests that you know of?
3. What changes if any are needed in Gabbi to make this happen?

Guessing going forward, we can setup weekly Rally jobs against
different projects so we can compare performance over time etc?

thanks,
dims