[openstack-dev] [cinder]Request to to revisit this patch

Walter A. Boring IV walter.boring at hp.com
Wed Mar 4 17:44:36 UTC 2015

Since the Nova side isn't in, and won't land for Kilo, then there is no
reason for Cinder to have it for Kilo, as it will simply not work.

We can revisit this for the L release if you like.

Also, make sure you have 3rd Party CI setup for this driver, or it won't
be accepted in the L release either.

$0.02
Walt