[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Deprecation warnings in python-fuelclient-6.1.*

Kamil Sambor ksambor at mirantis.com
Wed Mar 4 11:05:47 UTC 2015

@romcheg
- the idea is to switch partially to new client so keeping one package with
two entry points: fuel and fuel_v2. It will be convenient for us to add new
commands to fuel_v2 only and switch slowly old commands to new version and
add warnings in old client commands. It will give users time to switch to
new client and it will be easy for us to migrate only old commands. Now
when we add new command we add to old client and then in future still need
to migrate it. SO keeping two entry points for fuel-client IMHO will
be convenient for developers and for users.

Best regards,
Kamil Sambor