[openstack-dev] Gerrit tooling improvements

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Tue Mar 3 19:21:08 UTC 2015

Is common sense an option here?
More specifically I mean leveraging the common sense of both contributors
and core reviewers (or whoever is authorized to abandon patches).

The formers should abandon patches they're not working on anymore, and
expect somebody else to do that if the patches they own end up in a stale
condition (where the definition of stale might be relative); the latters
should be very considerate in using this function, using it sparingly and
always providing justification, perhaps not auto generated.

Salvatore