[openstack-dev] Call for mentors - Outreachy (former OPW)

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Tue Mar 3 11:38:21 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Next round application deadline for Outreachy is close and and we need
mentors willing to help newcomers to get involved with OpenStack and help
them start contributing [0][1].

This would be the 5th time OpenStack joins Outreachy and for now we can say
we are having a great outcome for this: we got many new strong
contributors, we had several interesting new features and we are helping
many women to start their careers in FOSS.

The mentor task is not very time consuming and its a really good
experience. Please, if you are interested, feel free to contact me and I'll
give you further details.

Thanks a lot,

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OutreachProgramForWomen
[1] https://www.gnome.org/outreachy